A range of mobile apps integrated with each other and dedicated to the innovation of the corporate business.
Developed entirely in native language to be more performing and allow advanced features with possible evolutions related to new technologies.
Offline on Apple iOS and Android platforms.
OS Suite project, how was born?
The coordinated development of mobile solutions for corporate business innovation brought us to consolidate single structures focused on different fields of use.
The development allowed us to complete, step by step, dedicated apps with specific modules or add ons for specific technical needs, which have, in fact, become dedicated tools similar to standard solutions.
From a first OS App(Order Sender), focused on sales network data acquisition, we came to a Suite of mobile solutions with different fields of application, made by single tools that can be used stand-alone, with no need to get the entire suite.
The Project starts in 2009 with our first app: Order Sender.
Our Mobile solutions are:
- Simple and efficient
- Available offline. Data is stored on any device
- Focused on usability and UI/UX design
- Developed for Apple iOs, Android and Web browsers
- Operating via Cloud infrastructure, for data exchange with companies ERPs
- Integrable with the most known enterprises management software
- Integrable with one another, turning in Modules embedded in other mobile suite Apps
- Always evolving alongside programming languages
- Totally customizable on customer needs
- Developed entirely and natively within our facility.
Integration and data coordination
The entire suite is focused on customer's needs.
Clients have total control over contents and they manage them directly through companies' ERPs, CRMs, or administrative Apps specifically tailored on their projects.
This infrastructure leans on our PIM (Categora), which is dedicated to product data management and corporate marketing.
A coordinated system for a complete handling of corporate digital assets.
OS Suite includes the following Mobile Apps