This project aims to achieve higher efficiency in every phase of commercial network management and to redesign the portal with the corporate catalog.
Intermed also wanted to give some trained customers the opportunity to autonomously executing purchase orders, restockings and having hints of their business states.
Order Sender Enterprise; B2B e-commerce; Company web-portal with a catalog
We have developed three distinct but closely integrated solutions with each other:
- Order Sender Enterprise: A total sales force automation tool for sales agents: mobile, easy to use, updated continuously, integrable with company ERP. It allows advanced order management, receiving reports concerning customers, products and so forth, manages up to 500,000 items, significantly decreases errors possibility when ordering and also works offline (www.ordersender.com);
- B2B Ecommerce: We have generated ecommerce for professional clients, fully integrated with Order Sender Enterprise application;
- New company web portal including catalog: The website we have developed is the flagship tool of the entire company marketing proposal: allows you to individually manage all products proposals, assigning to each one, in-depth sheets, certification sheets, and technical documentation.It is also possible managing variants and correlating the various products with each other. In the web-portal, there are also institutional areas, news, the documentation download page and a research section to find the closest business reference.
Efficiency, innovation, saving.
- 80% costs reduction on order acquisition;
- 95% costs reduction on error margins in order acquisition;
- 40% costs reduction on information linked to the commercial proposal;
- Increased efficiency of the whole business network;
- Improvement in Customer Care activity;
- Increase in marketing actions correlated to the business proposition.
Order management for professional clients
The company gives the chance, to some professional customers, to independently make purchase orders by directly consulting their specific price list, re-stocking and having indications on their commercial status. It is a B2B e-commerce platform, dedicated to this specific kind of user, wholly integrated with the Order Sender Enterprise application. Technical skills: - Problem-solving consultancy; - Web development in Linux with open-source technology.
Corporate's web-portal including catalog
The Product Catalog just a click away
Company's website presents the product catalog, institutional areas, news, documentation download page and a section to find the nearest business reference. The portal allows autonomous management of all item proposals, assigning to each of them detailed information sheets, certification sheets, and technical documentation.You can then manage variants and link the various products together. Technical skills - Problem-solving advice; - Web development in Linux with open-source technology
Order Sender Enterprise
A mobile CRM for your sales network
The company adopts our Sales Force Automation solution, Order Sender Enterprise, which enables you to manage all the activities related to your sales network. - Orders: advanced order management; price lists management, estimates, and customer data; high-level discount management; info always up to date. - Catalog: a real interactive digital directory in which to consult customer data, order status, presenting and receiving quotes, high-level statistics and sales audits. All products display at their best, in detail and with a versatile layout. - Tour visits: our instrument is called Business Travels and allows appointments calendar planning; customer data managing; creating reports and geolocalize visits. The software can additionally offer exciting information tools for the agent, directly checkable from his tablet: product availability; previous orders monitoring; product reassortment; customer dedicated prices; customer's administrative status; progress of requests sent, with delivery times; information management on limited time offers; targets statistics and cyclic billing; management by agents' area supervisors. Technical skills: - Problem-solving advie; - Native App Development; - Offline residing content with optimized synchronization.