Categora is a PIM (Product Information Management) solution: collects all data in one place.
It allows to manage, centralize and enrich product information, create catalogs and release them to sales channels.
Makes the creation and delivery of winning product experiences in a faster and easier way.
A PIM solution
Categora is a platform that helps develop formatted catalogs, price lists, flyers, brochure, and can supply online digital systems and mobile apps.
What's its added value?
All data is in one place (the digital asset) where to channel information from different apps.
This means that
Flexibility, control, and safety for your data
- Web Application: a flexible and safe solution to manage your data, from any device.
- Data import: import files (Excel, CSV, XML, etc.) from digital sources
- Plan and sort out: plan all your product classifications (categories, families, descriptive sheets)
- Harmonize and enrich: insert all your product's digital information (photos, videos, datasheets, audio, additional sheets, etc.)
- Manage and control: Share, edit and easily enrich your product's data with all business figures.
- Centralize: manage product's data life cycle (contents, audit, customer service, etc.)
- Share and translate: translate all information in any language
- Multi-channel: export data from Aikuboard to your ecommerce website, on catalogs, on marketing channels, etc.
A complete management system
Categora is a complete management system: once the stream of data towards Categora has been set, the software can manage both single products and the entire database with no issue.
- Collect data from any source: ERPs, producers, marketing team
- Enrich and control quality for your publications: align, manage, share
- Deploy on many channels: Ecommerce, Mobile, Web, Auto Pagination
Furthermore, it allows to edit visual and multimedia information which cannot be directly processed by the company's ERP (photos, related manuals, matching accessories, technical and descriptive charts, extensive outlines, additional languages, certifications, product configurators).
Once the project has been uploaded, it can be published on different channels.
Modular & Integrable
The software can be configured with custom modules, offering all the functions you and your project need.
We implement a proper management of the product's data. We even edit existing tools, if needed. In this way, we always get the best data for the final user's reference in administration management. Your company can look at the database in an easy and intuitive way for commercial and marketing actions.
Data, always updated
Categora can be instructed to make synchronization process with the company's ERP, periodically or manually.
It can communicate with different systems and platforms, such as AS400, SAP, Oracle, Navision, Filemaker and, in general, with all such platforms with a data import/export system.
Categora uses Adobe InDesign
The creative tool for pagination chosen by Categora is Adobe InDesign, the most known among graphic designers for pre-printing a pagination: the creative part is made for graphic designers to manage all aspects of their finished products.
The develop of dedicated data-management scripts and custom plug-ins allows InDesign users to be totally independent for the creation of different publications.